10 de mayo de 2010


I will not make the same mistakes that you did. I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery . I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard , I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far. Because of you , I never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, because of you I am afraid. I lose my way, and it's not too long before you point it out . I cannot cry because you know that's weakness in your eyes; I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh everyday of my life; My heart can't possibly break, when it wasn't even whole to start with. Because of you , I never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, because of you I am afraid. I watched you die , I heard you cry every night in your sleep; I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me; You never thought of anyone else , you just saw your pain. And now I cry in the middle of the night, for the same damn thing. Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk , because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt. Because of you, I try my hardest just to forget everything , because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in , because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty, because of you I am afraid .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario